SI GROUP is a partner supplier of DKSH, helping to provide specialty chemicals and raw materials to our B2B customers. Find out what products are offered here.
We have found 14 items.
|Requestor's contact details|
|Work email address|
Thank you. Your request has been sent.
LOWINOX™ WSP stabilizer function as an antioxidant, that appears in a fine, slightly dusting crystalline powder form. LOWINOX™ WSP stabilizer offers an excellent non-staining, non-discoloring properties, good protection against degradation due to copper contamination and heat-aging resistance. LOWINOX™ WSP stabilizer is suitable to use in elastomers, polyolefins, other plastics & latex applications Please see the specification sheet below and for further details contact our local sales representative today.
FRJ-551 is a heat-reactive, alkylphenolic resin, that appears in a flake form. FRJ-551 exbits a low intial viscosity and maintain viscosity-stability, high cohesive strength at room temperature. FRJ-551 designed primarily for use in the formulationsof polychloroprene-based contact adhesives. Please see the brochure below and for further details contact our local sales representative today.
ULTRANOX™ 626 is a high performance solid organophosphite antioxidant.
ULTRANOX™ 626 displays the benefits as below:
- • Excellent colour stability during compounding, fabrication and end use
- • Reduction in polymer degradation during processing
- • Improved gas fading performance in many applications
- • High performance at low loading levels for more cost-effective formulations
ULTRANOX™ 626 is suitable to use in applications as below:
- • Polyolefins
- • Polyesters
- • Styrenics
- • Engineering thermoplastics
- • PVC
- • Elastomers
- • Adhesives
- • Higher phosphorous content than competitive phosphite antioxidants
- • Synergism when used with light stabilizers such as benzophenones and benzotriazoles
SP-1068 is a thermoplastic resin made from octylphenoland formaldehyde. It is typically used to increase tack in natural rubber and synthetic elastomers, including SBR, BR, IIR and IR. SP-1068 is soluble in aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons, ketones, esters and higher alcohols.
Added to Your Cart
Product Availability by Store Location