Enhance Your Formulations With Luna-flex MP, a series of Co-polymers for Coatings and Inks from Luna
In the dynamic world of paint formulation, the key to success lies in choosing the right ingredients! The Luna-flex MP series, a chlorinated binder range from Luna, stands out as an excellent choice for experienced formulators who aim for top-tier performance in their coatings and inks.
Find out more about the Luna-flex MP series from Luna, a trusted in-house brand for the reliable supply of quality raw materials from DKSH Performane Materials. The Luna-flex MP products are versatile chlorinated binders suitable for: protective steel coatings, deck and marine coatings, automotive coatings, gravure printing inks and road marking paints.
(Luna-flex MP’s applications)
Luna-flex MP is available in different viscosities (20% in toluene) including:
And many more. For the complete range, please contact your DKSH representative for advice.
Why is the Luna-flex MP series a favorite among formulators? Let discover the key benefits and advantages:
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance to salt, water, and chemicals. It also improves weathering resistance thereby preventing yellowing.
- Good solubility in many solvents like benzenes, acetones, esters.
- Blends easily with common ink resins such as CPP, EVA, CEVA.
- Delivers superior adhesion to BOPP, OPP, PET and other plastic films.
- Additionally, Luna-flex MP is compatible with most coating resins: Vinyl chlorides, Polyacrylate, Polyesters, Maleic resins, Cyclohexanones, Aldehydes, Hydrocarbons, Alkyds, and Bitumen.
Elevate the quality of your coatings and inks. Request a sample of Luna-flex MP today and experience the DKSH difference.