text.skipToContent text.skipToNavigation

Personal Care Ingredients

Innovative ingredients for personal care and home care

+
Applied Filters

+

Sample request
Requestor's contact details
Full name
Company
Position
Telephone number
Email address
Shipping address

Thank you. Your request has been sent.

Personal Care Ingredients
Personal Care Ingredients

68items found Sort by

Ursolic Acid Na-Salt Natural is a lipophilic powder mixture of 80% ursolic acid, extracted from Eriobotrya Japonica leaves and 20% oleanolic acid, extracted from Olea Europea. It repairs collagen fibres and improves skin elasticity, decreasing the number and the deep of wrinkles. It is an excellent antioxidant and powerful anti-inflammatory.
Personal Care Ingredients
Color Clay Peel Off Vulcanus is a special formulation that combines the properties of color clays and the alginates clean technology. It has high silicate content and suitable particle size that gives spreadability with pleasant and easy application on the skin. It has sebum regulation properties, absorbent and occlusive action.
Personal Care Ingredients
COLLAXYL IS biofunctional by Ashland Specialty Chemical acts as an anti-aging, anti-wrinkle and skin repairing active. This peptide is clinically proven to help visibly reduce the length and depth of wrinkles. It enhances epidermal regeneration, protein synthesis (collagen types I and III) and boosts dermal-epidermal junction key proteins (laminin-5, integrins, collagen IV). It stimulates epidermal differentiation markers (keratin, filaggrin).
Personal Care Ingredients